Movimiento Manuela Ramos which is one of the most respectful and well known feminist NGO’s in Peru, has various projects in order to protect and eliminate violence against women.
Here I am presenting one of the locations where our legal advisors are executing their duties helping other women that come here to leave their complaints or to receive advice when they are experiencing problems such as, being victim of physical or psychological violence, when their partners had not given food pension, when they need care consultations on legal issues, especially issues of violence at their homes, sexual abuse, not receiving food pensions, juvenile ownership, recognition and registration of birth, separation, divorce, monitoring of court cases and court settlements.
This it the Police Station at Tahuantinsuyo:
“National peruvian police always defend you”
“TEN GOLDEN RULES FOR MARRIAGE”
1. Don’t scream both at the same time
2. Don’t yell to each other unless the house is on fire
3. If one of you need to give up, let your partner to be that “one”
4. If you have to criticize do it with love
5. Never remind each other the mistakes from the past
6. Be negligent with anyone but with your partner
7. Never go to sleep without arranging your problems
8. At least once a day say something nice or a compliment to your spouse
9. When you make a mistake or something wrong, be brave to accept without excuses
10. Two people don’t fight if the other one don’t want to and the one that is wrong is the one that talks the most.
“DAD DO NOT HIT ME”